For some lame reason in Blogger, I can’t seem to post this article on my official blog on the Pacquiao Marquez Unfinished Business Fight (March 16, 2008 Philippines). I’ve waited for almost a week and it’s still not appearing. So WTH, I’m just posting it here.
Please visit the official Pacquaio blog still after reading this post.
Here are some updates as of February 23, 2008, 3 weeks before the scheduled fight on March 15, 2008 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas.
- Filipinos Diosdado Gabi and Ernel Fontanilla gets the undercard fights in the Unfinished Business Fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez
- According to WBC Chief Sulaiman, the Pacquiao-Marquez fight is the “fight of the year”
- Marquez now spars with south paws to prepare for their fight
- Pacquiao aims for the KO as their game plan
- According to Inquirer with regard to boxing bets, “Pacquiao is listed at minus 150 and Marquez at plus 260. This means that a $150 bet on Pacquiao will win $100 while a $100 bet on Marquez will net $260.”
Pacquiao is listed at minus 150 and Marquez at plus 260. This means that a $150 bet on Pacquiao will win $100 while a $100 bet on Marquez will net $260.